and I would like to look like a tree with a lot of words instead of leaves. I haven't been very sucessful yet but every metamorphosis takes some time.
 
my favourite words

dirigible
insurmountable
abacus
disencrembulated
tightrope walker
unctuous liver
co-god
tantalize


Archives
archive


 
links:

my stories

In the Park

In the Coffee Cup

Orchard

Indole

interesting weblogs

Yet Another Graphomaniacs Compendium


Velký Zpevník

other links

K.H. Macha
MAJ


An open letter to bloggdom


the sea, the sea









babblebab
is a either a tree or a blog

A Door
here enter the real world
Meaning and other marginalia
 

 
(Penelope)

I have been walking on my tiptoes
for a long time (yet less than one human age)
I don‘t want to be seen
I don‘t want to be recognised
And I am
My smiles
My gestures
My silence
All that makes a deafening noise

All we have in common
Is all I have on my own

And I’m still waiting for you
To draw into my life
A shape of Odysseus
Smudged by a bunch of facultative words


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thursday, March 14, 2002 8:34 AM

 
Powered by Blogger