and I would like to look like a tree with a lot of words instead of leaves. I haven't been very sucessful yet but every metamorphosis takes some time.
 
my favourite words

dirigible
insurmountable
abacus
disencrembulated
tightrope walker
unctuous liver
co-god
tantalize


Archives
archive


 
links:

my stories

In the Park

In the Coffee Cup

Orchard

Indole

interesting weblogs

Yet Another Graphomaniacs Compendium


Velký Zpevník

other links

K.H. Macha
MAJ


An open letter to bloggdom


the sea, the sea









babblebab
is a either a tree or a blog

A Door
here enter the real world
Meaning and other marginalia
 

 
I love to read Lodge. He reminds me of old happy university days and it feels good to be in that world again. A world inhabited by „academic gods“ who like Greek or Roman gods have the „supernatural“ powers (literature) but they also have all the human faults. They live in the bliss of their academic knowledge and abilities but have sex and fall in love and quarrel and conspire as any other humans. And they are witty :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Tuesday, May 28, 2002 6:48 PM

 
Powered by Blogger