and I would like to look like a tree with a lot of words instead of leaves. I haven't been very sucessful yet but every metamorphosis takes some time.
 
my favourite words

dirigible
insurmountable
abacus
disencrembulated
tightrope walker
unctuous liver
co-god
tantalize


Archives
archive


 
links:

my stories

In the Park

In the Coffee Cup

Orchard

Indole

interesting weblogs

Yet Another Graphomaniacs Compendium


Velký Zpevník

other links

K.H. Macha
MAJ


An open letter to bloggdom


the sea, the sea









babblebab
is a either a tree or a blog

A Door
here enter the real world
Meaning and other marginalia
 

 
I would like to share this excellent contribution to LIFE IS LIKE which I received from the Monarch of M25:

Life Is Like a Bag Of Crisps


Well, I pulled open my bag of "Cheese and Onion" but my tugging was too
earnest and the whole bag split, a gentle shower of over-cooked potatoe
cascaded on to the pavement. The pieces stood out, all golden and proud
but
they would soon be lost amongst the grime, a brief moment of glorious
individuality lost forever and forgotten, submerged like tears in rain.
And
I thought for a moment that life is like a bag of
aluminium-freshness-sealed
crispy potatoes, opened with excess enthusiasm.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Tuesday, September 03, 2002 7:00 PM

 
Powered by Blogger